Interested in volunteering? Want to become part of the largest humanitarian network in the world?
Volunteers are our heartbeat, with over 100 million volunteers worldwide.
What can I do as a volunteer?
There are many ways you can help and champion Malta Red Cross, here is a brief list of some volunteer opportunities.
- First Aid Instruction & First Aid Administration
- Emergency Response
- Restoring & Maintaining Family Links
- Psychological Support
- Youth and community internships
We are interested in hearing from you, if you have any other ideas about how you can help and support us, please let us know!
How can I contact you about volunteering?
if you would like to volunteer with us or would simply like further details, you can call us or send us a message.
Please call us on (+356) 9938 8112 to speak with one of our friendly representatives.
Send us a message
Please click on the button below to send us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Become a volunteer
Some benefits of volunteering with Malta Red Cross
Volunteering is a very rewarding experience with many benefits for the volunteer as well as the community.
- Develop skills - expand on your skills and experience
- Improve lives - help to improve the lives of some of the most vulnerable people in our community
- Make friends - opportunities to meet new people and build friendships
- Get the most out of retirement - if you are recently retired it's a great way to use some of your time
- Improve communication skills - develop your language skills.
We greatly welcome your support, please get in touch with us - we are happy to answer any of your questions.